Wiffle Ball Tournament
When: August 22, 2021
Where: Miles park, Lafayette hill, pa
• Two different types of registration: Team ($120) and “Free Agent” (Individual) ($35) – Team consists of 4 players.
• Those who sign up as free agents will be randomly assigned with other individuals.
• Registration closes on Thursday, August 19th at 3:00 PM.
• Participants will receive a tournament t-shirt showcasing the event logo on the front and the event sponsors/donors on the back. PLEASE indicate the shirt size(s) of your team members and yourself in the registration. Participants must be registered by August 8th to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
• Each team will play three (3) pool play games leading up to a championship bracket-style playoff where the top teams will face off.
• Winner of the tournament will receive a prize that is still TBD.
• The tournament rulebook will be shared prior to the tournament.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• The tournament will be supplying lunch for all paid participants, thanks to the support and generosity of Tony Roni’s Conshohocken location. Each paid participant will receive a lunch voucher for two slices of plain pizza and a bottled water.
• There will be no other food/beverage sold at the tournament. There is a Wawa and other restaurants within walking distance.
• No alcohol is allowed on the premises during the event at any time.
• The tournament will provide the wiffle balls & bats for the tournament. Players ARE allowed to bring their own Official Yellow Wiffle Ball Bats, but they must meet tournament requirements.
• Players and spectators are required to bring their own chairs/coolers/tents for the tournament.
• We are seeking volunteers for the event.
• Volunteers will help with field setup, game officiating, etc.
• Volunteers will receive a t-shirt and pizza voucher for their contributions.
If you have any further questions about rules for the tournament, please email email@example.com; issues with registration, please contact info@takeabreakfromcancer