Event Details for the 22nd Annual FPS Gala!
We are so excited for our 22nd Annual Gala!
Here are the top ten things you need to know:
1. Our event begins at 7 PM at Vie (600 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19130). There is valet parking available.
2. To make check-in a breeze, please pre-register your credit card so you can skip the line! Here’s how to do it: Go to our auction link here, and go under the three lines in the top right corner, there you will see a blue button to enter your credit card information!
3. Our silent auction is ready for your bid! Browse the items here and you can jumpstart bidding today. The auction closes at 11:00 PM on March 4th and is open to anyone – so please tell your friends who aren’t attending to check in out by sending them this link: https://live.classy.org/auction/2023-for-pete-s-sake-cancer-respite-foundation-gala/3af6feec-94bb-4fc6-bfc1-32d580bdb48b
4. We will also have a live auction with limited items. Check them out here!
5. You will receive your table number prior to the event via text. Volunteers will be available the night of to assist in telling you your table number as well.
6. If you are looking to make a night of it, we suggest booking a room at Le Méridien Philadelphia here.
7. Congratulations to our 2023 Gratitude Award Recipient, Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute! We are honored to celebrate the team at Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Institute and their commitment to nominate their patients to our Travel and Staycation Respite Programs.
8. We will be dancing to live music by Deja Blue, so bring those dancing shoes!
9. The Gala is all about our mission of providing respite to families facing cancer! As you enjoy the evening, please know that your generosity will directly impact FPS families in future months. We are grateful for you!
10. We could not produce this event without the support of our sponsors. Please recognize them below!
We look forward to seeing you on March 4th. Any questions? Email Julia Heinze at JuliaH@takeabreakfromcancer.org.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Blue Bell Private Wealth Management
Brandywine Realty Trust
Bolte Family Foundation
Klehr, Harrison, Harvey, Branzburg LLP
Lehigh Valley Topper Cancer Center
Penn Medicine Radiation Oncology
Kimmel Bogrette Architecture & Site
Life Celebration by Givnish
McKenna Snyder LLC
McMahon Insurance Agency
Tait Weller & Baker, LLP
WSFS CARES Foundation
Almeida & Hudak Utility Contractors, LLC
Main Line Health
RiskFree Tax LLC
Total Risk Management